2015 is coming and many of us are going to try and make a change in our lives. Here are some links to help you with your planning!
- The Beginner’s Guide to Goal Setting – If you want to focus on only a few goals.
- Get Clear on What You Want in 2015 – If you want to focus on lots of goals.
- Make a Vision Board – For those that are more visual.
- 9 Useful Tips to Help You Stick to Your New Year’s Resolutions – I like number 4 best!
- 5 Reasons You Should Commit Your Goals to Writing – Strategy for sticking with your goals throughout the year.
- Here’s What You Should Do Instead of Making New Year’s Resolutions – Make “Rememberlutions”
~ Thankfully Exhausted