Today I begin a journey of 60 days of full and utter accountability. My life will be an open book where I will showcase my struggles and achievements; and through the help of the products I so heartily endorse I hope there are more achievements than struggles.
The past two months of my life have been a whirlwind of awesomeness. McDreamy and I reunited after my 109 steps to get over him obviously failed. We eloped and are now living in Iowa, the land of corn.
I miss my Colorado for a variety of reasons, but we are enjoying this new adventure in our lives… well, most of it. The one place that hasn’t enjoyed it is my weight. I’ve heard of baby weight, the freshmen 15, menopausal weight gain, and many others, but I had never heard of marriage weight. Seriously, I had no idea that going from being a single mom to a happily married woman would wreak so much havoc on my steadily slimming body. Now, several pounds heavier than I was just a short month ago, I am jumping in with both feet, full submersion, as I reverse this crazy cycle.
Now, I want to ask you a favor: Can you please help keep me accountable? I am going to be posting regularly on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and occasional blog posts about my journey. If you have a moment, can you visit one of these outlets and if you see I haven’t posted something by noon on any given day, will you call me out on it? Or if you see something you think I’m doing well, will you tell me so?
- We have a vacation coming up in November to a swimsuit-wearing place. ‘Nuff said.
- I have signed up to be in a PiYo Commercial which requires me to complete the PiYo Program in 60 Days. Since I’m starting today, August 11, 2014, I will be finished with my program on October 9, 2014 just before the deadline for the “after” pictures!
- I am actively trying to build my Beachbody business and I want people to be able to get to know me so they feel more comfortable having me as a coach, joining my team, and participating in my challenges.
- I want to inspire others to change their lives. Whether this be through one of the programs I sell, one of the challenge groups I manage or through another avenue, I want others to be inspired.
- I want to help end the trend of obesity and help people to achieve their goals and enjoy a healthy fulfilling life.
- PiYo – I will be focusing primarily on PiYo for my workouts.
- 21 Day Fix eating plan – PiYo and 21 Day Fix have very similar eating plans (almost exact) and since I’m so familiar and happy with the 21 Day Fix eating plan, I’m going to be using those cute colorful containers!
- Shakeology – a non-negotiable for me. Absolutely necessary for my overall health and weight loss goals.
- To be comfortable wearing a swimming suit on our vacation.
- To be consistent at least 90% of the time.
- To have a visibly dramatic change in my before and after pictures.
- To grow my business by 45% in 60 days.
- To lose at least 30 pounds.
Thank you all for helping me to stay accountable. I will absolutely need your encouragement throughout this process!
~ Thankfully Exhausted